Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ace!..with Park Se Ri

MOST definitley I was rooting for South Korean golf legend, Park Se Ri to win last week's LPGA Malaysia-Sime Darby tournament at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club. Not only do I think that Se Ri is a great golf champion but also respected her on a personal term. Se Ri played good throughout the week to finish 4th but more importantly her performance in Malaysia convinced me that she still has a lot of good golf in her to win another LPGA title sometime soon.
It was exactly a week ago that I achieved one of my greatest sporting moment of my life! Whoaaa...sounds like the professional athlete right? But surely no one would be able to take the sweet memories I had on that day, October 12 2011, at 7.55 am to be precise. I struck my first hole-in-one after playing and enjoying golf for 12 years. It was doubly sweet and exciting as I did it in front of World Golf's Hall of Fame inductee, Pak Se Ri. Se Ri, unlike American player Cristie Kerr whom I played with in last year's Pro-Am, was such a wonderful person. Her so-called 'aura' and humanly manners truly felt good to me. My precious 'hole-in-one' strike on the 128-meter, Par 3, Hole 15th at KLGCC, was inpired by Pak Se Ri. Not to mention the once in a lifetime friendly kiss from one of the greatest golfer of her generation. Thank you Miss Pak Se Ri..

1 comment:

  1. wah you got a kiss from her? tahniah, not for the kiss but for the hole-in-one!

    ReplyDelete